Thursday, April 26, 2012

(Re)Discover Chattanooga - Easy Bistro Brunch

Easy Bistro is one of those Chattanooga restaurants I don't get to very often. It has a great reputation, outdoor seating, and great specialty drinks, but with so many fine dining options in town, it never seems to be at the top of the list....except for brunch.

I love brunch.

Easy Bistro was recommended to me as the best best brunch in Chattanooga, so last Sunday a friend and I stopped by before we headed to opening day of the Chattanooga Market. I started off disappointed. The menu for the day did not match what was listed on their website, and they were not able to satisfy my craving for sweet brioche french toast. But, I went for something that was a cheaper option, and something I liked entirely too much.

My substitute for the sweet brioche french toast with South Carolina peaches & maple syrup was a traditional southern style cream cheese cinnamon roll ($3) and a side of potato hash ($4). The cinnamon roll was really good, but the videllia onion & bacon potato hash was out of this world. Eat every bite & scrape the bowl clean good.

So I forgive them for not having the sweet brioche french toast.

Easy Bistro & Bar
203 Broad Street Chattanooga, TN 37402
(423) 266-1121
Dinner Hours:
Monday thru Saturday5 pm until 10 pm
Sunday5 pm until 9 pm
Brunch:
Saturday and Sunday11 am until 4 pm

Website | Facebook
Easy Bistro & Bar on Urbanspoon

Editors Note 5/13/13: Due to a high number of spam comments, comments for this post have been turned off. If you would like to leave a comment, please send me a tweet or an e-mail. I would love to hear from you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...