Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lucky

Has it really been a week since I posted?  I had been doing so good too...oh well.  All good things must come to an end.  I'm blaming it on the fact that I have been distracted by spring at my new house & yard.

I'm crazy lucky that without doing *any* work, I have new plants sprouting and blooming every day. I'm lucky that I have had friends willing to drive to my neck of the woods to enjoy my porch with me. (It's awesome, and deserving of its own post)  I'm slowly building a picture of what my yard is, and what it can and will become.

Here are a few pictures that I have taken the past few weeks, but haven't bothered to share yet. And because I'm feeling ever so artsy today, these are instagram filtered.

My neighbor's dog, Brady
sky
I have dogwoods everywhere!
Creeping phlox, moss, and ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...