Wednesday, February 24, 2016

new plants - (last year) spring 2015

I thought I wasn't doing much in the yard this year, but when you write it all down it sure looks like a lot.

From plant swap
ranunculus
japanese iris
jade
daffodils
black stemmed peppermint

Belle
Hosta -Winter Warrior
japanese painted fern
coneflowers
yellow hellebores Amber Gem

from grandmother
small fern
big fern
hellebore
flowering grass

From Maxine
black eyed susans
regular voilets
confederate voilets
wild geranium

From Modern Sauce
fern leaf bleeding heart Dicentra formosa "luxuriant"- LOVE IT

from Ace

hosta "Patriot
bleeding heart
spearmint

From lowes
bare root bleeding heart  - didn't show up last year, maybe in 2016??
bare root red astillbe - didn't show up last year, maybe in 2016??

From Ooltewah nursery
impatiens





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...