Wednesday, February 24, 2016

first daffodils - feb 20th 2016

If you're seeing this, then thanks for not deleting me from your feed reader, blog list, etc.   Last year was just not a big garden year for me.  I don't think.  Or maybe I just don't remember.  Anywho, I stopped blogging.  It's really helpful to have these posts to look back on, so here I am again.  Whether it's reminding myself that I really have made progress in the garden, or just getting excited about spring, my blog really is a good resource...for me anyway.  I don't promise to be fully "back" by any means, but here I am.

Please feel free to say hi, and let me know what you've been up to in my absence!

{photo from last year, they haven't changed much}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...