Wednesday, May 14, 2014

plants in the ground

I have tried three times to write this post and it just isn't working.  The blogging gods are not smiling on me.  Every time I tried to format the post so that it's actually legible to read, it got crazy, and now it completely disappeared.  In the 30 seconds from when it happened, and when I tried to revert to the draft, it auto saved.  Fantastic.

So here is an ugly graphic I want to reference later, and I'll try another post tomorrow for bloom day.  For now, I give up.

That would be Dusty Miller, not Dusty Millet.  Oy vey.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...