Friday, May 16, 2014

floral friday

So, my garden goal this year is to have flowers.  Not just plants, I have a lot of those, but things that bloom and look pretty. The idea being, if I have enough things blooming outside, I can bring them inside too.  I'm getting there!


I'm not a fan of pink and red together, but I don't care. I have flowers.  In a pretty vase.  In my house.  Mission accomplished. 

The peony & rose aren't new this year, but they've gotten some extra tlc, and this is the first year the rose has bloomed.  Hopefully this arrangement will last a little while, if not, there will be more where that came from. 

There are a lot of 'floral friday' linkups out there, I linked to this one.  Let me know if I should be linking to another one. 

5 comments:

  1. good for you - those are both gorgeous blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely boquet! I just adore peonies. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to start picking my flowers instead of admiring them so i can enjoy them inside...thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...