Friday, October 5, 2012

football picks

If you follow my blog, or especially if you follow me on twitter, you know that I  think football season is the most wonderful time of the year.  Not much makes me happier than tailgating and watching football.

My friend Phats over at BOILER UP with Phats, has a really great series on his blog where each Thursday during football season he offers his picks on the games in the coming weekend.  He's a die hard Boilermaker, and he also does picks for the teams that his readers follow, and it's a lot of fun.  He also asks a different reader to be a guest picker each week, and you can see who does better, the guest picker or Phats.

You probably know where this is going...this was my week to pick.  Phats likes to put me in an awkward spot, and chose me because two of my teams, Clemson and Georgia Tech are playing each other this week.  The fun thing about picking games for Phats, is that this being the internet and all, his reader's teams are from all over the country and the NFL.   If you want to see who I picked, and see some of the oddest mascots in College Football, check out this week's post over at BOILER UP with Phats.



2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Thanks for playing along, and Boiler Up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun with it :) And I hope I'm wrong about your boilermakers!

      Delete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...