Thursday, December 29, 2011

favorite things

One of my favorite things right now is the $4 flower bin at Bi-Lo.  Having fresh flowers in the house is a luxury for sure, but the $4 bunches make it a little more within reach (especially when my garden is nonexistent, as it is at my new house...in December).  If you remember to change the water, and cut the stems every few days, these bunches can last 2 weeks or more.  I hosted my first Stella & Dot truck show this Tuesday (you can still shop online, and select me as your hostess at checkout if you'd like) and I splurged on not one, but two $4 bunches for my party.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for roses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...