Monday, December 5, 2011

ACC Champs!

Saturday's game was just great.  I actually had a Clemson fan to watch the game with, we had power - all of Clemson lost power during the game - AND Clemson played well.

Me too Dabo, me too
It's hard to beat a team twice in one season . To put it gently, Clemson had not been playing up to their potential going in to this game and it looked like Virginia Tech would take the championship once again.  Keven Steele put together a defensive effort that may have saved his job. 

Being a Clemson fan is like riding a roller coaster.  There is a lot of anxiety, and many ups and downs.  Your heart is always racing, and sometimes you don't know whats next.  Twists and turns, climbs and drops, and even the upside down parts.  If you know a Clemson fan, this is how they describe football season.  I hate roller coasters by the way.  I'm just glad Clemson is cruising around on the top.


Looks pretty good doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...