Thursday, January 27, 2011

Short List

This is my "to visit" list for Chattanooga, I've gotten as far as following @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ on Twitter.

  1. Hunter Museum, - haven't been to the modern art
  2. Chattanooga Zoo - baby snow leopards
  3. Rembrandt's - I used to love this place
  4. TN Aquarium - penguins!!!
  5. Rock City Garden of Lights
  6. Ruby Falls - never been
  7. imax
  8. Rhythm & Brews
  9. 3 Bridges Art Festival
  10. The new mudpie
  11. Chattanooga Billiards Club East
  12. Market Street Tavern
  13. Loopies in East Brainerd
  14. Typhoon
  15. Blue Plate
  16. St Johns Meeting Place
  17. Rib & Loin - BBQ STUFFED BAKED POTATO
  18. Yacoubian Tailors
  19. Riverbend
  20. bonnaroo?
Hopefully I'm not forgetting any must sees or personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...