Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Things that make me smile

I was born in 1982. As a result, I was exposed to a wealth of classically 80's kids shows. One of my these shows was The Care Bears.

I watched the tv show, I had the books, and I still have a Tender Heart teddy bear that I keep in my room. (The only reason it is not on my bed, is b.c I just moved, and it is still in a box.) My AIM screen name is even a reference to Care Bear Convertible Cloud Cars. Its safe to say I was, and still am a fan. Its not something I talk about a lot, but I'm not ashamed to admit it. So needless to say, I was thrilled to hear the Care Bears Theme Song tonight when I was working on a stained glass bear for Backstreets Pub & Deli tonight. Here's a quick clip:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...