Monday, July 13, 2009

playing in the dirt: part I

Everything happens for a reason. I firmly believe that. I just moved into my first solo apartment and I LOVE it. One of the benefits is I get to get back into my 'gardening'. I don't have a large patio, but I do have room for some of my plants...and my compost bin. :)

My plants have been neglected for some time, and are in need of some TLC. My Confederate Jasmine is completely brown, my moon flowers lost half their leaves, & my zucchini and squash may not make it, they are so dry. I like to think I have a bit of a green thumb though, & hopefully in about two weeks I'll have some pictures of happy plants to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...