Saturday, January 21, 2012

one sentence Saturday

I have a new favorite 'Blog Party' concept. I'm breaking the rules by giving this introduction, but I wanted to share why I like 'One Sentence Saturday' at www.pensieve.me so much. 'Blog Parties' are a great way to find new blogs, and meet other bloggers. Garden Blogger's Bloom Day is the one I participate in the most frequently, but it's a lot of work to put together pictures, and look up botanical names. It's very obvious when you forget, and put something together last minute. 'One Sentence Saturday' is a quick post I can do from bed saturday morning if I need to. It can be anything, and most of all it's one sentence. You all know I like to ramble, so I think this will be a good & much needed exercise for me. So without further ado, here's my sentence:

Rain on a metal roof is the best way to start the lazy Saturday that begins my birthday week!

12 comments:

  1. Love! You and I share affection for rainy mornings! And I'm so thrilled you didn't leave me hanging since I just started 1SS and wondered if anyone would play along. Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this concept and I'm sure the party will grow in the coming weeks. Glad I could be one of the first to play along!

      Delete
  2. Love! You and I share affection for rainy mornings! And I'm so thrilled you didn't leave me hanging since I just started 1SS and wondered if anyone would play along. Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray for lazy Saturdays and birthday WEEKS!! Our Saturday started with snow falling! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was a great start to my birthday week! It doesn't get much better than a lazy day, dinner with friends, and live music. This year is 30, so I think a week worth of celebration is called for :). Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  4. I, too, love the sound of rain on a metal roof! I don't hear any of the precipitation we are currently having. . . it's too soft and fluffy. SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Music to the ears, or wonder to the eyes...I think we're both pretty lucky. I love the snow, but we don't see it very often this far south. Hope you had a wonderful Saturday, and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great start to your birthday week...Happy Birthday!! (mine was last week)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, jealous of all of you - no rain on the roof, and NO SNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all want what we don't have don't we?? Hope you had a great weekend & thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...