Thursday, December 8, 2011

More tree pictures

I've started decorating my ginormous tree. I love that it's from my brand new yard, and I love that I have made all of my own ornaments.  I didn't think I'd have enough, but I think it's cute...in an oversize Charlie Brown Christmas tree sort of way.

You can never have too many blurry Christmas Tree pictures...ok yes you can.  And I promise to get new batteries for my real camera soon!




I'm linking this post to a few different Christmas Tree blog parties, so if you are looking for ideas on how to decorate your tree (or just get in the Christmas spirit while killing some time) check out these links!!

Unskinny Boppy



4 comments:

  1. Cool! I kinda like the blur. It looks like your tree is twirling around like a ballerina. :) SO pretty! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Beth! I've enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...