Wednesday, December 7, 2011

christmas movies

One of the best things about Christmas are all the Christmas movies and TV specials. I'm such a big kid when it comes to this kind of stuff, I love it. How the Grinch Stole Christmas was on the other night, and I couldn't help but stop what I was doing and watch.  I had forgotten that it is only 30 minutes, but it was an awesome 30 minutes. (That's a good thing, because the drinking game I remember was pretty brutal!)  I don't watch a lot of TV but I'm going to have to keep an eye out for some of my favorite Christmas Classics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...