Tuesday, March 15, 2022

march bloom day 2022

Happy Bloom Day!  Thanks to a nice snow this weekend, my daffodils have lost their blooms, and the the hellebores are the stars of my garden right now.  I quite enjoyed the snow this weekend.  It was my favorite kind of snow, a fluffy 3 inches, and the ground was warm enough that the roads were dry and clear. Enjoy the hellebores! 




PS:  It's been quite a while since I've posted here.  I like this corner of the internet, and hope to be back more often! 

3 comments:

  1. Love your hellebores; you have a lot of kinds. I am enjoying. I only have two (upstate New York) and - one has had buds since January and they've been hiding under snow. But our latest snow is melting and I hope it was the last storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hellebore pics! My own hellebores are having an iffy year, probably due to excessive heat and too little rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful collection of Hellebores!
    Glad to hear from you again!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...