Friday, January 5, 2018

#pondproject - frozen

Just a little photo to document the freeze.  I'd say this is day 5 of the pond being frozen?  It got above freezing for a few hours, but otherwise, it has been in the teens and 20s.  I was out of town when the pond froze, but the water must have been very still, because it's almost like glass. The shallow end of the pond is frozen to the bottom, about a foot deep! 


Close up of the reflections of the trees in the ice.  This quite possibly will end up at the background on my phone.


I hate the cold, but at least it's pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...