Wednesday, February 13, 2013

my favorite use of twitter - #HOTNOW

So this is a little random, but yesterday was Fat Tuesday, and I didn't eat a single donut or dessert.  I'm not sure I can (or want to) hold out again today.

Since there is a Krispy Kreme donut in my future, I thought I'd share one of my favorite twitter gems,  @KKHotLight. You can tweet #HOTNOW + your zip code, and @KKHotLight will tell you if there is a Hot Now sign lit up near you.



There may not be a donut in my jump-in-the-car-right-now immediate future, but I'm not ashamed to admit that moment is coming.

If you're not on twitter, Krispy Kreme has other ways to keep up with the Hot Now Light in real time in the form of apps, search pages, and a desktop widget.

Click here for the website, not my blurry shrunken screen capture

It's like they know that sign pulls cars into the parking lot.

6 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day is Friday.
    Leave those donuts alone! Go outside and take some photos! If you don't have blooms, show us your buds!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter gets a text when the light comes on! My brother was almost involved in a wreck because the light came on and a car ran a red light trying to get in there! My family loves the light :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that was almost a wreck, and not an actual wreck. That light is like a tractor beam!

      Delete
  3. Umm this is freaking awesome haha I need to try this

    ReplyDelete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...