Sunday, November 13, 2011

Change of plans

The house is ready!!!   The previous tenant moved out early!  They did the final walk though today, and I get keys tomorrow!!  I'm soooo excited.  I spent this weekend making Christmas ornaments and packing, and it's a good thing I got started :)

I get my keys tomorrow afternoon, and I'll do a walk through to decide what needs to be painted, and when I can can start moving my stuff in.  I'm still going to plan on my big work weekend being Thanksgiving weekend, but it will be nice to get some of the little stuff out of the way, and not be rushed.  YAY!

If you haven't been keeping up with my plans for my move, keep scrolling down, or check out the 'my house' posts by clicking the tag below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...