Monday, September 19, 2011

Horray for Football & Friends!

Just wanted to make a quick note that I had a Fantastic football weekend in Clemson this past weekend, and that I made a few game picks over on BOILER UP with Phats. I missed on the Clemson game, but I'm always happy when they surprise me and play up to their potential and win one they're "supposed" to win.

I didn't get to as spend time with everyone as I would have liked to, but there are only so many hours in the day, and as much as I hate it - I do NOT do well on no sleep. But I had a wonderful time listening to music, hanging out at Backstreets, getting some new stained glass projects into the design phase, meeting new friends, getting to know some old friends better, and enjoying a beautiful football Saturday in Clemson.

Photo courtesy of/stolen from @olivertwisted on tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...