Tuesday, August 28, 2012

(Re)Discover Chattanooga - Fork & Pie Bar

Fork & Pie Bar.  Even the name just sounds awesome. Fork...Pie...Bar...do you really need much more??

Continuing my 'Chattanooga Brunch Tour', I went with a friend to Fork & Pie Bar recently for a casual Sunday brunch. I had heard that Fork & Pie Bar was a little on the expensive side, but I have to disagree. My quiche, side, mimosa, and 2 deserts (one for my mom) were under $15, and I consider that very reasonable.

For brunch Fork & Pie Bar offers a daily selection of quiches by the slice...and by slice they mean a full 1/4 of a 9 inch pie.   They also serve my favorite...mimosas, and have a Bloody Mary bar set up.  And by the looks of it they take it very seriously.


Bloody Mary drinkers are very particular about their drinks, and I saw just about everything anyone could want on the bar.

I love how their daily menu is a floor to ceiling chalk board of pie.

even instagram couldn't help this picture...sorry y'all
So back to the pie...it was good!  So good that I forgot I was going to blog about brunch, and dove right in without taking a picture.  What can I say, I got distracted.


What I like about Fork & Pie Bar is that there are at least 3 more things on the menu that I want to try...just on the savory side.  I also love the mini pies.  At first glance they look a little small (but that's the point right) but they really are the perfect size.  They're exactly the right amount of food.  I enjoyed every bite and didn't feel guilty about cleaning my plate.


Fork & Pie Bar:
811 Market St  Chattanooga, TN 37402
(423) 485-3257
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 11am-9pm; Fri-Sat: 11am-11pm; Sun: 10am-2pm 
Fork & Pie Bar on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I'll be trying it; I'm a quiche girl to the core!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a lot of fun combinations. I didn't talk much about the ingredients...but think tomato, basil, goat cheese, ham...hashbrown crust...lots of options :)

      Delete
  2. You have definitely made me want to visit and go to all these awesome places, but especially this one I love pie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) They have so many more that I want to try, haha.

      Delete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...