Friday, October 2, 2009

life gets in the way

So I'm struggling to post on this blog. Its not that I don't want to, but I keep running into roadblocks.

The first is that I really don't have much happy to post about right now, and I don't want this to turn into a whinny blog. That would be very uncool. The second thing is I don't have internet at my house right now, and my only reliable source is a local bar that is not very 'hip to blogging' (yes I just said that, and whats worse, I didn't delete it). So in the meantime I'm going to share a few videos that have made me smile lately.



Really Cool Music Video



Ridiculously Awful Microsoft Commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...