Thursday, February 15, 2018

february bloom day - 2018

It's bloom day! Man, has it been a minute since I've done one of these!  Hi, everyone!!

The very first of my early daffodils are blooming, and I snapped this picture over the weekend. It's a sign that regardless of what the ground hog said, spring is coming.


This has not been a great winter for my hellebores, and I'm not exactly sure why.  They're not nearly as full as I expect them to be this time of year, but I am seeing some new growth.  I'll try and add some extra pictures of them this afternoon.  In the meantime, I'm going to scroll through the gardens of the world over at May Dreams Gardens!  

2 comments:

  1. Your daffodil is a sweet harbinger of spring. Come on warmer weather, hurry up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It has been a long time!
    Love seeing your Daffodils blooming. I saw some blooming on the side of the road yesterday, but the ones in my yard are just barely poking their noses up
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...