Friday, March 28, 2014

(Re)Discover Chattanooga - Ace is the place

There has been a lot of internet negativity in my life lately, (I'm looking at you 2nd Amendment gun nuts with poor reading comprehension skills) so I thought I would share some love on the interwebs today.


I love my Ace.  There is an Ace in Clemson, but it's not the same.  My Ace is better. It is always well staffed by people who want to help you.  And they've helped me a lot.  They have helped me with paint projects, garden projects, plumbing projects, and they even stock my favorite wedding gift. (A glass oil lamp btw. You always need one, but never think to ask.  And they're pretty.)

Ace is a franchise, and it's up to the owners to make their store stand out.  Mine has a Christmas Shoppe, and solid garden center.  They keep all the bagged mulch, soil, soil conditioner, and mushroom compost that my tahoe can carry, and they never complain about loading it for me.  I'm sure they know what's coming when I walk in the door, and they don't make me feel bad about it.  I appreciate that.

Everything they sell is quality stuff without being too expensive, and there are always options depending on how broke I am when I walk in the door. I've gotten everything from garden hoses and gloves, to roofing nails, to fence posts, to the stuff I needed to hook up my ice maker.  They help,  they're nice, and it makes my life a lot easier.

So if you're ever out in East Brainerd, hit up my Ace Hardware on East Brainerd Road.  They rock.

Ace Hardware
8164 E Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN
(423) 892-0112
website | Facebook

2 comments:

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...