Wednesday, February 29, 2012

(Re)Discover Chattanooga - Foodworks Brunch


I know Foodworks is a great event space, and has a respected lunch and dinner menu, but this post is all about brunch.....and where there is brunch, there are mimosas.  In this case $1 mimosas, #3.50 Bloody Mary's, and $2 PBR Tallboys. Most people don't need much more than that but the food is pretty good too.


The brunch selection is pretty standard, but with a few twists. You have lots of options for eggs, chicken & waffles, shrimp & grits, and a lemon pound cake french toast that is fairly fantastic.

My biggest piece of advice for Foodworks brunch (served both Saturday & Sunday) is to get there early or make reservations.  The difference between 11:05 and 11:10 can be a 45 minute wait for a table - but don't worry, you can have a mimosa while you wait.

Foodworks is located just across the river from the downtown, so if you're visiting for the weekend (or like to be a local tourist) I recommend Foodworks for brunch then a trip to the Tennessee Aquarium!

Foodworks:
205-C Manufacturers Road, Chattanooga TN 37415
(423) 752-7487
Open Daily at 11 AM, Lunch & Dinner, Saturday & Sunday Brunch

Brunch Menu | Lunch Menu | Dinner Menu | Beverage Menu (menus are dated 2/29/12) 
website
Food Works on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I've heard great things about this brunch! I would love to try it. Might have to get a babysitter so I can indulge in a few mimosas. I also feel like the atmosphere is a tad bit fancy for a one year old.

    ReplyDelete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...