This is going to be a quick post, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet,
- Location: Downtown, Chattanooga. Thai Smiles is right downtown near the Aquarium. There's a Republic Parking Lot adjacent to their building, so if you don't mind paying to park, it's easy.
- Decor: I liked it. It's not super fancy, but its authentic, simple, bright, clean, and open.
- Food: Really Good. I like Thai food, and you can order each dish to your own taste spice wise. They've got a good variety to their menu, and the 'standard' favorites you expect and love from a Thai restaurant.
- Value: Stellar. I love it when the food is good and affordable. The lunch portions are large enough to split with someone, and still take food home. Our table joked that you can eat off one plate for 4 days. And you can never complain when the bill for 2 people is right around $10.
- Service: Can't complain. The lunch service was fast, our drinks were never empty, and the servers never hoovered. What more can you ask for.
219 Market St, Chattanooga, TN 37402