Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year, New City

January brought a big move for me, and a big girl job. (read: health insurance!) I have taken a job in Chattanooga, TN. While I am certainly going to miss Clemson, SC and all of its small town charm, (Backstreets Pub & family) I am very excited to be back in Chattanooga.

Since this blog, has lacked direction for...I don't know...it's whole existence. I'm going to try and give it a purpose. Enter a "(Re)Discover Chattanooga" series. Since it's been 10 years since I've called Chattanooga my home, there's a lot of re-acquainting to do, and a lot of new things to learn about. If you're interested, you're more than welcome to come along for the ride. :)

2 comments:

  1. Are you actually going to stick with blogging this time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan..I actually had a post that was already scheduled to post, but it doesn't look like it did. Hmmmmm There might be at least 2 other posts in the works too.....crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Sooooo, the spammers have finally discovered my blog. I'm not sure if that means I've 'made it', but it does mean that I have turned on comment moderation for my older posts. Don't worry though, I get the notifications quickly, and promise to read and publish anything that doesn't include random comments or suspicious links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...